Does your kid do anything particuarlly funny?

My 2 year old son pretends there are chickens under his arms. Like they live in his pits. He tells me to "get the chickens mamma" so i'll tickle him. Its really cute and funny.
He's also conviced there are monsters in his ears and mouth, We get the monsters out of his ears when we clean them and get the monsters out of his mouth when we brush his teeth.

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 11:56 AM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yesterday when my dh was takingthe trash to the road my dd, who is 2, said "watch out daddy, there's a dragon" and every time he takes out the trash she says that it's so funny
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:01 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• awwww that is so cute....

my son does all kinds of funny things....the best are the looks he gives... his facial expressions are just too much :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:00 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• My 4 month old pretends she is coughing, she is sooo cute. She does it so daddy and I can say are you ok and pat her back. It is so funny!
    Anonymous

• My daughter is the definition of goofy, She is always doing something funny and she will tell you mommy i am funny huh... Or thats silly. She is 20 months. She cracks me up.
    Mommyxtwo777

Answer by Mommyxtwo777 at 12:16 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• too cute!
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 1:51 PM on Mar. 27, 2009