Lying

My 2 year old son lies all the time. And about stupid stuff.
He also lies about how he got booboo's. One day Nana did it, the next his cousin did it.
I don't think he knows yet that he's lying but even still it drives me crazy.

Oh yeah and if he farts he blames it on other ppl too. That really bothers me esp in public. He'll fart real loud then go "EWW MAMMA" I belive is daddy taught him that one...ugh.

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 12:00 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hahaha, the farting thing is hilarous!! sounds like something my husband would do...

my son just turned two last week, he is just starting to talk more.... single words... (except for like apple juice, or play outside)...

do you tell him its not good to lie?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:03 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• He learned it from someone, find out who.....
    Mommyxtwo777

Answer by Mommyxtwo777 at 12:13 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• DOES HE KNOW HE'S REALLY DOING IT B/C MY SON WAS DOING IT AT ONE TIME & DIDNT KNOW WHAT IS WAS OR THAT IT WAS WRONG!
    TWEETYMAMA07

Answer by TWEETYMAMA07 at 12:29 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I read in a parenting mag that children don't understand lying until they are 7-8 years old. They can't comprehend what lying is. My husband can't stand it when our 4 year old lies but we just to to explain it the best we can and keep at it until he gets it.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 1:49 PM on Mar. 27, 2009