I am curious as to what you think of this article on CNN

CNN is often said to be a liberal paper yet this article to me says otherwise. What are your thoughts about what Ruben said regarding the President.

Please be civil and answer responsibly. Bashing or name calling is not necessary. I just want answers that pertain to the article! Thanks :-)

Here is the url: http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/03/27/navarrette.obama.economics/index.html?iref=mpstoryview

Shaneagle777

Asked by Shaneagle777 at 12:06 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I've never thought CNN is overly liberal. There's lots of people on CNN who clearly don't like Obama. Watch Lou Dobbs one night.

This guy isn't saying what others haven't already said.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 12:12 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Now Shane, how can you possibly lure me in with an Obama channel link and then ask me to be civil. And the story as so titled only adds fuel to my fire.
    This is why I watch CNN more and more lately, I would really love to sit in on a board room meeting one afternoon to find out why they have changed on him in only 65 days. The report is what it is, the facts are there and we can't say this is a biased source anymore, huh?
    I am going to take the " wait and see" approach and enjoy watching the Liberals/Dems gradually begin the spiral downwards from infighting and digesting their own young.
    We knew what was coming, some were well equiped and well prepared, I was and sadly many were not and I hate to see anyone suffer through no fault of their own.
    But for those of you who suffer with your new Administration and voted for it, Good for you.
    Bashing Obama and Bashing Bush-wow-IT JUST ISN'T THE SAME. hehe
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 12:16 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Very good article. I don't want Obama to fail, not at all but I am very concerned about our economy and the financial decisions that are being made. I understand alot was inherited from the prior administration, etc..but the decisions to improve the problems don't seem to be good decisions. If McCain was president he would be eaten alive by now I think. JMO.
    eminelson

Answer by eminelson at 12:17 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Where were all these people the past 8 years when Bush was running our country into the ground? That's all I want to know..
    Anonymous

• Yeah from the prior admin.Yet we have the same damn dems in congress that helped cause the mess.
    Anonymous

______

um, actually they only had the majority the last 2 years.

but yeah, we'll blame it all on them.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 12:23 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Um yes I know they have had the majority the last 2 yrs.Um i'm also not blaming it all on them but um some want to totally blame one man bush and overlook or deny any dems part.Where did I say it;s all the dems hmmm?
    Anonymous

• Look congress is at fault just as much as the president is. you can not doing any thing with out congress's approval if you had paid attention in class in high school you would all know this.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 12:38 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• If the Dems really want to make things right, why can't they get rid of stupid Branry Frank, or at least tell him to shut the hell up!......................

He is a reprobate and should be in jail!
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 12:40 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Look at what Congress have done in 2 months. It IS conceivable that they could have SOME blame in the last 2 years and the economy...
    Let's see, who in Congress has had their hand in the Economic Cookie Jar over the last several years???? hrmmmmm
    Barney Frank
    Chris Dodd
    Tom Daschle
    Nancy Pelosi
    Charles Rangel
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:49 PM on Mar. 27, 2009