what do you wear in a really hot day?

Just for running errands with your kids, shopping, etc. You want to feel fresh, but not wearing revealing clothes, what do you wear?. And when you are inside your house you hosue, do you change clothes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• When Im inside, I wear as little as possible. Hell, most of the time Im naked!! But when going out, I usually know Im going to be in AC for most of the time, so I wear jeans (I dont wear shorts) and a tank.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 12:09 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• nothing! lol, JKing. Capris and a tank depending on how hot...and florida gets pretty damn hot!!
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 12:13 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I have to have clothes on always have. I don't think I ever walked around the house with no clothes on. The only time I have is when hubby isn't home and kids are napping and I forgot something and have noone to bring it to me but even then I have either a towel on or a robe then I go get what I need to go back to the bathroom to get dressed. I wear whatever i wear in the house outside in a hot day usually pair of shorts and a tang top
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 12:14 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• In public I will wear shorts and a short sleeved shirt..At home I always change to house cloths (I call them).Hot days, I will wear shorts and a sleeveless shirt..No bra No undies.That is at home.

Answer by louise2 at 12:22 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I have a LOT of tanks that I wear with capris, shorts, skirts, and jeans. I just try to dress them up a bit with cute shoes or flipflops and jewelry.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 12:55 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• i usually wear, during the summer, a tanktop and a skirt or shorts..never change my clothes..but suring the winter i always change..if im home in in sweats and a t shirt..when i go out its jeans or capris or somethin....
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 5:04 PM on Mar. 27, 2009