Ok this is a serious question...

Why are people so hateful and spiteful? Did we lose human compassion, simpathy, and down right morals? Why can't we accept people for who they are? Decide whether or not to like them based of personality and whether they are a nice person? Does any one stop to think what we do to other people? Or do we just not care that much about the other person? Why can we get so hung up on some ones personal choices that we don't take the time to get to know and understand them?

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 12:14 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• THEY NEED TO TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR....THEN THEY HAVE TO LEARN TO LOVE THEMSELVES BEFORE THEY CAN HAVE THAT COMPASSION & SYMPATHY FOR OTHERS! LOVE SOLVES JUST ABOUT ANYTHING! ☻
    TWEETYMAMA07

Answer by TWEETYMAMA07 at 12:28 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Because choices show what they stand for in life!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:18 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Not necessarily I know plenty of people who have or do make bad choices but are very nice and good people.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:20 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I agree, I try to be nice to everyone until they treat me wrong and then Im done. I do hold grudges these days -not good, but I can't handle people like that id rather them not even be apart of my life.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 12:22 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• this is a good question OP.... i am not going to say im perfect and don't do these things, but it's just human nature... i was born and raised with certain ways of thinking and i have formed my own opinions about things.... i try not to judge people for who they are, but sometimes the things i see and read here on cm, are mindblowing
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:24 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I think some people just feel so bad about themselves or their lives that the only way they can feel better about themselves is to make others feel rotten - that way everyone around them can feel as bad as they do.

We all make mistakes in life and make bad choices - I've made some real doozies myself. I think the main thing is do we LEARN from those mistakes? If we do, then maybe they weren't mistakes after all, but learning experiences.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 12:33 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Thanks for the sportsmanship with this question I always try to be understanding even when it's hard and I try not to judge. I just wish every one would try a little harder to show campasion. Thanks agian. And thanks for not bashing!!!!!!!!
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:42 PM on Mar. 27, 2009