Feeling very tired all of the time

I recently found out that my husband I am had a spontanous mischarriage very early on. I then started bleeding about 1 month later and was told the time to get pregnant again would be in the next two weeks. I was aslo told by my doctor that if I did not start again before April 21 then I needed to come back in. I am tired all of the time and get energy at night. Nothing taste good as far as food goes and I am loosing weight to date 15 pounds. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ME? HELP. I currently stay home and watch my son who is 4 and a 4 month old for one of my husbands co-workers and go to school online.

miffanee

Asked by miffanee at 12:15 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm no medical expert but maybe your body is readjusting to everything and it is just using your excess weight to make ends meet. Don't worry just eat healthy and make sure you are keeping up with a prenatal vitamin that is meeting all your needs. I prefer a whole foods based vitamin which is also gentle on the stomach and you absorb it better. Plus I take a distilled fish oil and a calcium magnesium. I hope this helps and that someone with a medical background can help, maybe repost or send a msg. to the health group on here, just an idea, take care =) Anna
    athomemommie

Answer by athomemommie at 4:24 PM on Mar. 27, 2009