Somewhat old but what are your thoughts on Forbes including a Mexican drug lord on their list of richest people.

From what I read the Mexican people were themselves upset that Forbes included this man on the list of richest people. I know this man is a billionaire but I think in this instance, Forbes should not have included this man. Especially with the drug war in Mexico that threatens to spill over to our side.

Miss-Baby-Baker

Asked by Miss-Baby-Baker at 12:15 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• if he is a drug lord then it's wrong...don't know the mexican laws but shouldn't all his assets be seized and him throwin in jail?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:26 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Julia, he has escaped the Mexican gov's tries to catch him. He escaped from prison in 2001 and since then has been on the run.
    Miss-Baby-Baker

Answer by Miss-Baby-Baker at 12:28 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I think it is so stupid to give someone like him "el chapo" credit for earing all of his dirty money is CRAZY!!!!
    The man is freaking SICK...have you read up on all the CRAZY SICK SHIT he has done and so far gotten away with. He has eyes and ears everywhere....
    I understand what forbes reports on when they do the richest people list....but they should keep the list to people who, dont kill, sell drugs or kidnapp for a living.
    What is next is forbes going to rank the richest human trafficing ring?
    Anonymous

• So he is a fugitive and a NATIONAL magazine put him in there with his photo. Which is drawing attention like this. So that possibly someone maybe able to turn him in? Just saying sometimes maybe there is another reason.
    Anonymous

• wow...and forbes named him like that?? thats crazy...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:33 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• wow..Forbes is dumb. Really lets praise the criminals.

Alexsmom04

Answer by Alexsmom04 at 12:44 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Anonymous
    So he is a fugitive and a NATIONAL magazine put him in there with his photo. Which is drawing attention like this. So that possibly someone maybe able to turn him in? Just saying sometimes maybe there is another reason.

Just a guess but did you and/or do you support Obama too?
    Anonymous

• I'm sure MOST of the people on Forbes list have committed illegal acts to get all that $$$$ LOL
    But yes, it is in POOR taste to include him...Why wouldn't they just leave him out?
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 1:14 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I dont like it but I would honestly be surprised to find that anyone on that list came into their money with 100% honesty.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 2:00 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I wonder how many of the drugs Obama used in college came from this guy. It's kind of hard to bust someone over selling drugs when you don't mind electing a former client.
    Anonymous