I am so tired and I have never felt like this before in the past 5 months

I recently found out that my husband I am had a spontanous mischarriage very early on. I then started bleeding about 1 month later and was told the time to get pregnant again would be in the next two weeks. I was aslo told by my doctor that if I did not start again before April 21 then I needed to come back in. I am tired all of the time and get energy at night. Nothing taste good as far as food goes and I am loosing weight to date 15 pounds. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ME? HELP. I currently stay home and watch my son who is 4 and a 4 month old for one of my husbands co-workers and go to school online.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• all u can do is talk to ur doctor
    Anonymous

• I have and they have told me that I need to wait till April 21 and then they can run another pregnany test on me. I am wondering if anyone has ever had this happen to them?
    miffanee

Answer by miffanee at 1:42 PM on Mar. 27, 2009