is it normal to not want to have sex when ur pregnant

caligirl299

Asked by caligirl299 at 12:43 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yep, some women are supper horney and some aren't, I wasn't I was sad to do it.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 12:45 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• ya it is i wanted it all the time with my first kid and this one i dont ever want it
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 12:45 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I am not preggo but still do not want it! Is your husband in his own world??
    Anonymous

• My poor husband thought that I was so beautiful when I was pregnant, but I was just never in the mood. As soon as my son was born it was back to normal and I couldn't keep my hands off him ;-)
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 1:16 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Definitely! All I could think about was sex = pregnant && Pregnant, I did not like. Hahahaha.
    Blueberryplz

Answer by Blueberryplz at 1:23 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• i am 23 weeks and havent had sex since i was around 10 weeks along. I hate it.It has caused alot between me and my boyfriend since he doesnt get that its not really me...its the pregnancy hormones.
    Anonymous

• It's all hormonal. It's normal to not want it all, to want it all the time, or anywhere in between, and it can vary depending on how far along you are in your pregnancy. With my first, I think my husband and I had sex 3 or 4 times total because I just did not want to. This time around, I wanted it all the time (until I got too big and achy and would rather just sit down no matter how horny I am, lol).
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:37 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• i never wanna do it. i've been having too much pain accompanied with this pregnancy that it's hard to get in the mood. my poor hubby!
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 2:31 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I haven't been interested in sex since I got pregnant...at first I was afraid it might hurt the baby but now I just feel too uncomfortable! I think a lot of women feel this way...don't stresss it. I hope your husband is as understanding as mine :)
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 2:32 PM on Mar. 27, 2009