young and the restless fans!

what do you think of the dna test showing MRS. C not Jills mother? Who is Jills mother?

twinsnseptember

Asked by twinsnseptember at 12:59 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Entertainment

• I don't remember the whole thing because I only catch up on weekends and episodes recaps, but wasn't there an issue when Catherine and Jill did their own DNA test so they did another one? I knew this day would come, and I'm sorry, but Jill has been so mean lately I have no pity for her.
    Mommyto1DD

Answer by Mommyto1DD at 1:02 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I don't know! This story line on her & Kevin is upsetting! Plus+ What are they doing to poor Sharon? I'm A Long time Loyal Viewer. As are my Married Daughters!! I'd like it to go to some Better Story lines! Not too confusing or out there...
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 1:12 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• She is the real Catherine,but,she is NOT Jill's mama. Why couldnt the real mama be Marge?
    guardmp_MOM

Answer by guardmp_MOM at 2:03 PM on Mar. 28, 2009