its weird what do you think it is?

my baby is moving in a weird way that is like a heartbeat movement lol and its not my heart or hers cause i can see my hand going up and down to the rhythm of a heartbeat lol weird, you think my little girl is just playing or what could it be?

maryfer

Asked by maryfer at 1:01 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its prob most likely hiccups :]
    My daughter does this too - my stomach looks like it has a pulse to it lol.
    isnt it cute :]
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 1:01 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• hiccups! LOL My baby gets them in the middle of the night and it drives me crazy! LOL
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 1:02 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• hicups lol aint it great lol .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:05 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• lol but she did the same around 7:45 am while i was still in bed and hiccups feel different, because this is more like a stronger pulse that moves my hand and it goes away in less than a minute
    maryfer

Answer by maryfer at 1:06 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I've been getting the same kind of feeling, very definitely not hiccups. What comes to my mind is that maybe I can feel her "practicing" her breathing? I don't know, I don't think there's any way to be sure, but that's what it seems like to me, what with the rhythm.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:32 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• its hicups my baby gets them alot its funny to watch i think
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 2:26 PM on Mar. 27, 2009