I''m interested in finding a work at home job.

I know there are a lot of scams out there and I'm not tyring to pay hundreds of dollars just to sign up. In my opinion you should not have to pay a dime to work, they pay you. So if there is any money coming out of my pocket, please don't post it.

mama28th

Asked by mama28th at 1:13 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• Message me and i can share what I do. I think you will love it . compensation plan is great!
    jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 1:35 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Well, you're right. You should never have to pay to work for someone else. What most of us do is OWN home businesses. So, we are working for us. You wouldn't expect to open a McDonalds for free, would you? So why is it that a home business would be different? That's why most of us have fees involved, because we are opening a business from home.

I do have a list of JOBS on my website as well as quite a few businesses. Feel free to look in to all or any that spark your interest. www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Good Luck on your search!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:51 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Like Sabrina said, you shouldn't pay to work to somebody else, but if you are going to start a home based business always will be a fee to start your own business. I am working with Passion Parties, and I am loving it! So do my hubby! you can check my web site for extra info. www.zenshotpassion.com and I will be glad to help you start your own business out having to spend a penny from your pocket. Trust me! Isn't a scam! And I will be here to help anyone who are going to a hard time thru the financial or personal loving life! Zen Pyatt your personal passion consultant.

Zenn

Answer by Zenn at 3:56 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I do agree with the post already sent to you. I too am in Virginia, Loudoun County.
    I am a Independant Demonstrator for Gold Canyon. I am hosting a Opportunity and Area meeting at my home next Wednesday, April 1 at 6:30pm. I'd love to have you come. There are a few gals who cannot get coverage for their kids so they are bringing them. I have a huge finished basement with a media room so I was going to have a kids movie playing for them. Take a look at my web site and view Gold Canyon products. I started in January and really love it. I have a four year old daughter and wanted to find a business that I could do from home. This really fits the bill.
    You can call me if you want and I can discuss the opportunities with you. I am heading to help out at the school for Movie Night (PTA) so I'll be gone from 6pm - 10pm.
    My web site is www.mygc.com/mariannecorns
    My home number is 540-338-3991
    Hope to hear from you.
    Marianne
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 4:40 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Hi girl. I'm an independent consultant with DiamondCreek Candles. It's FREE to sign up and there are no contracts to sign ever. It's your business so you run it when you want and how you want. The company provides you with your own website to promote however you want. The products are beautiful (not just candles either)!! and the prices are great. We make a great commission and get up to 25% off our own personal orders. Here is the link, let me know if you have any questions.

http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 4:40 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I have a site that lists hundreds of legit work home Jobs... no businesses, no cost... Good Luck

Work Home Career Kit      have a nice day

TinaLynnLove

Answer by TinaLynnLove at 6:29 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

•  

I am a work from home mom and I am partnered with a Wellness company that distributes eco-friendly products. My daughter has never gone to daycare because I found a real work from home job. I do not sell. I do receive a check once a month. I do have a website that you could go to if interested......

http://www.iluvwhatido.com

This company is a member of the Better Business Bureau.

cstewart0402

Answer by cstewart0402 at 9:51 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most. Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses).

The most common work at home JOBS pertain to customer service, administration, sales, tutoring, writing, consulting, healthcare, marketing, and technical support. There are also many legitimate home BUSINESS opportunities in direct sales, affiliate programs, and network/referral marketing.

Find a rep to contact, check out their websites, ask questions, do your own independent research. Check resources such as www.bbb.org for potential scams. I also have several resources for finding legitimate work from home opportunities in my "Working Mom Entrepreneurs" group here on Cafemom.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 12:19 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Work for Yourself and help others do the same.

http://www.doctorsmission.com/

Anonymous