ANY OF YOU OUT THERE WITH GAY OFFSPRING???

THIS IS MY THIRD TRY, MY TWO OTHERS GOT DELETED BECAUSE SUPPOSEDLY THEY WERE NOT IN THE FORM OF A QUESTION. I AM BY NO MEANS AN EXPERT ON HOMOSEXUALITY, NO CREDENTIALS TO SPEAK OF BUT I DO HAVE A LESBIAN DAUGHTER AND I UNDERSTAND WHAT A HARDSHIP IT CAN BE FOR A LOT OF POPLE. I HAVE BEEN EDUCATING MYSELF AND OTHERS ON THE SUBJECT FOR THE LAST 2O SOME YEARS, IT GIVES ME GREAT PLEASURE IN SOOTHING OUT ANXIETIES RELATED TO THIS TOPIC.

Asked by older at 1:17 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Adult Children (18+)

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • I just want my daughter to be happy.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 6:26 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• no but i am offspring of a gay man
    SophieDrewsMom

Answer by SophieDrewsMom at 1:18 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• i think people are reporting you because they dont like the question lol. i dont know why, gay people exist you cant report a question and gay people go away.

i dont have gay spawn... i mean children (that i know of) but if i did i would not love them any less
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:18 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Not offspring but my best friend is Gay and I have been with him through telling his parents and friends, he is who he is and I love him. Sorry they keep getting deleted, wth is wrong taday with that happening?
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 1:18 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• have you done anything with PFLAG?
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 1:19 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• ACTUALLY CAFEMOM SAID BECAUSE THE FIRST ONE WAS NOT POSTED AS A QUESTION, BUT YOU NEVER KNOW!

Answer by older at 1:20 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• AK ARIES, I DON'T THINK I HAVE, I DO BELONG TO ORGANIZATIONS IN THE MIAMI, FLA AREA, BUT MAYBE I SHOULD LOOK THEM UP, GOT A LINK?

Answer by older at 1:22 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• My father was gay and I have a grandson who professes to be bi. It doesn't bother me. I love/loved (dad died) them for who they are not what they prefer in an intimate setting.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:23 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• My teen son had a friend who was a lesbian. She was a good kid, but her parents made her life a living nightmare. She had average grades, just didn't like boys. I don't have any gay children, but I do have several gay/lesbian friends. I'm glad to see that you posted this, as being gay is not a disease and society in the past has tried to avoid or judge people simple because they are gay.

Nobody questions or judges what heterosexuals do in the bedroom so why do they need to bring that up with gay people? Doesn't make any sense to me really. If someone is a hard worker, or nice, and you enjoy their company who cares who they sleep with or want to marry? just my opinion. I know some really generous, loving gay people who have been there for me when I needed a good friend. They are human beings like everyone else on this planet and deserve to be treated as such. :)
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 2:18 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Just be good to your daughter and treat her like your daughter and not your LESBIAN DAUGHTER. Love her as she is your baby.
    Shamanmom

Answer by Shamanmom at 8:04 PM on Mar. 29, 2009