Does your husband/SO tell you that they want to F**k you? How does that make you feel?

My dh and I are trying to work things out and lately he has been talking dirty to me and sending me dirty pics and stuff and I guess I feel strange about it because he has never acted like this with me before and I know that when we were recently going through our "finna get a divorce" stage this is what he was doing to other women. So I am wondering how common this is.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Maybe he like the way it makes him feel, If you don't like it tell him if he could tone it down. Maybe I'm weird but me and my guy do those things but it's normal for us. If you don't like it tell him.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 1:25 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I'm not sure I understand. Your husband cheated on you with other women and is now talking to you like you're one of them? Why are you still with him?
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 1:26 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• if he was saying it to other women when you two were about to get a divorce it would bother me that hes saying it to me now
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:26 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Well hub and I have never been separated, but we use "dirty talk" quite a bit, but we are both comfortable with it, it's all on personal preference. As far as dirty pics, I would enjoy those, it keeps the excitement level up a notch
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:29 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Oh goodness...yea that is a problem. I don't really have any suggestions because I know in my heart I would never take any man back after he cheated. All I can say.. is tell him how it makes you feel and if you haven't tried already..try to find couples therapy for you both. It's a long road ahead but if you and him want to make things work then you will. GL

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 1:29 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Yes, that is what he used to say. I mentioned that "dirty" talk makes me feel cheap and he has toned down the language.
    MommyId

Answer by MommyId at 1:30 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• it would rock my world to hear him talk like that again. Right now he's stuck in his "su*k me B&tch" phase. It gives them such a feeling of dominance so I don't take that away from him.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:31 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• My husband and I are very open and sometimes dirty talk is fun. I am the one who uses the phrase F*ck me!!!! I usually say it during sex...my hubby finds it HOT!!!
    Anonymous

• As long as he is repsectful to you and treats you right after you are done than I don't see anythign wrong with it.
    mkell511

Answer by mkell511 at 1:56 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• sometimes my dh talks dirty, and i enjoy it, i would find out what he likes about that find out whats really going on, sounds like some bitch may have introduced him to that, if you don't like it, then tell him, if you are o.k with it make it more interesting, start sending him pics of your pussy, saying you was playing in it and can't wait til him comes home and fuck you real good, or roll playing, that can also be nice met some where as strangers and go fuck out doors when dh/so start to change we as women have to open up a little to keep marriage fresh and new and now a days keep your man, trust what you won't do some other bitch will, now that's not to say to do things that make you uncomfortable, just try new things and see what happens, good luck
    mememommie

Answer by mememommie at 2:06 PM on Mar. 27, 2009