Blockbuster employee attempting to attract my husband..?

Last night, DH and i were out at Blockbuster with our baby. We dropped off some movies and i went about 5 feet away to look at another one. This girl (19 maybe) bends over beside him, arches her back (2 inches of but-crack) and looks back at my husband. He's facing the other direction. She stays in position until he walks over to me then she gets up and finishes putting movies away. I walk away from him again. The girl walks over beside him as if looking for a movie. DH gets a freaked-out look on his face and comes to put an arm around me. She hovers around us until we seperate again and she walks over to him, giggles and says "Oh, excuse me!" and puts a movie down infront of him. DH rolls his eyes and walks towards me, talking to me. I get pissed off and tell him were leaving, ask the girls name and we leave.
We go there frequently. Who do i call and speak with? Is there even a fit reason to do it?

SpiritedTigress

Asked by SpiritedTigress at 1:35 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Shopping

• call and talk to the manager, and yeah I would report it to, it is legit enough to me.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 1:37 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I would call the manager and report her behavior
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:38 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I would leave it alone...who cares
    Anonymous

• God i am so pissed off. I just called the manager and told her the story and she said "Were you the pregnant girl with the stroller and the guy with blonde hair here at around 8:30pm?" I said yes and she said that we were being watched because of the stroller, that its a security hazard. I told her that thats no reason for the girl to be bending over and letting her ass show, gigging to my husband and hovering around us. She said "Well i havent been here for a week and if i see her i'll let her know." She was very sarcastic with that last bit. Its not that big of a deal but damn, i am so offended! That girl basicly flirts with my husband and them im a possible thief?

Thank you for your posts. I appreciate them! <3
    SpiritedTigress

Answer by SpiritedTigress at 1:56 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Anon: I care or i wouldnt be posting now would i?
    SpiritedTigress

Answer by SpiritedTigress at 1:57 PM on Mar. 27, 2009