President Obama explicitly going after Taliban and Al Queda what do you think?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090327/ap_on_go_pr_wh/obama_afghanistan

The war in Afghanistan has no end in sight at this point, the president has vowed to disrupt, dismantle and defeat" the terrorist al-Qaida network in Afghanistan and neighboring Pakistan. Do you think it's good that we seem to have a clearer oblective? or should we be there at all?

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 1:42 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think Afghanistan will be his Namish Quagmire, and he'll fail. He's no wartime president that is for sure.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 1:45 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Shouldn't that be the man made disaster al-Qaida network?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:49 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Why would he go after the people who helped Hollywood buy the election for him? Sorry, he's in bed with them, he's not about to go after them. More smoke and mirrors.
    Anonymous

You obviously do NOT have the conviction of your words that's why you post coward, I mean ANON. President Obama has no ties to the taliban or Al Queda, If he did, you don't think the secret service, CIA, FBI or any member of the Dept. Of Homelad Security would know something about it? Yea, you are WAY smarted then them!

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 1:57 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I think it's great to have a clear objective in sight. He did stated many times during the campaign that we should not have shifted focus from Afghanistan and that we should go back and finish over there. I'm glad he is doing this.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 2:02 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Yea, you are WAY smarted then them!

I think you mean....smarter than them! Insulting intelligence of another are you?
    Anonymous

• he also pledged like 1.5 billion a year...where in the heck are we going to come up with that?
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:07 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Yea, you are WAY smarted then them! I think you mean....smarter than them! Insulting intelligence of another are you?

YES, I hit the wrong key. she assumes she is smarter then our military, secret service, FBI, CIA etc...so YES, I question her intelligence!

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 2:07 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• YES, I hit the wrong key. she assumes she is smarter then our military, secret service, FBI, CIA etc...so YES, I question her intelligence!
    Well play nice, and don't question the intelligence of another, you have no idea how smart or dumb anyone is. That is derogatory and a direct reflection on you and a sign of weakness.
    Anonymous

• The anon poster at 1252 said nothing about you, but yet you feel the need to call her a coward and insult her intelligence.
    Anonymous