Hello anybody please? PIOG

Ok so I had a short weird period this month which ended the 18th(a little over a week ago) Since then my BBs have been swelling, they have blue veins going right through the nipple, and my nipps are getting bigger/darker too. Not really sensitive.

I tested yesterday and BFN. If my period was NOT implantation I would have ovulated yesterday yet I have hardly any CM as opposed to every other month. And if I was to pretend that was not my period, I would be a week late.

Should I test again? Should I wait til my next AF is due(2 weeks exactly) Should I assume these are weird ovulation symptoms? Did anybody have anything like this?

Anything helpful will be very appreciated.

By the way TTC for 6 months

nikincarlos

Asked by nikincarlos at 2:00 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It could be that you have just ovulated. We are also TTC our third for a few months now and by charting temps, cm, etc I notice that every month after o I get the blue veins, soreness, swelling right up through AF. Right now i am 5 days past ovulation so in the two week wait. BABY DUST to us both!!!
    MelRosen

Answer by MelRosen at 3:31 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I would also say start charting. Use www.fertilityfriend.com I loved it. I would wait until your next af and test again
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 4:32 PM on Mar. 27, 2009