what toys are good for a 9 month old?

littledozie

Asked by littledozie at 2:02 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I am trying to think what my son liked -it wasn't that long ago - he loved the tupperware in my cabinets and that's when he started playing with the pots and pans in the kitchen and rolling balls down the stairs - books with texture's - building blocks -
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:16 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• It doesn't matter because they will only play with the box the toy came in. Do yourself a favor. Instead of wasting money on toys, buy yourself a new pair of shoes and give your baby the box. No, seriously, my baby is almost 9 months and he loves blocks. Any kind of blocks, as long as they are not too small. He also really likes board books, Anything that makes music or plays sounds and trucks.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 2:27 PM on Mar. 27, 2009