Any one here a Coast Guard Wife/Girlfriend? Or any branch of the Military?

I am looking for other women who are married some kind of military branch. My husband is in the coast guard and its hard when he gone, we have only been married since January of this year, and only met in sep of last year.

HuntersMama09

Asked by HuntersMama09 at 2:05 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• I am currently a navy member with a navy hubby who is deployed till Dec and we have a 1 year old son. I know its hard and even harder with kiddos have you looked through the groups that are on here cause I know that Tinker AFB has a group and there is a group for navy wifes/moms and they are a huge help for me and if you want to talk I am here!
    Quintensmom

Answer by Quintensmom at 2:12 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I'm a Navy wife!!! For going on 5 years!

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 2:39 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Telling that your husband is deployed and when he gets home is BIG trouble...called OPSEC maybe you should look it up. Even better since you say your military you should know better. Way to try and put every other wives hubby in danger. BRAVO!

Anonymous

• BY THE WAY I AM JUST LOOK FOR SOME OTHER WOMEN WHO ARE GOING THOUGH WHAT I AM YOU DIDNT HAVE TO BE ALL RUDE! BRAVO!
    HuntersMama09

Answer by HuntersMama09 at 3:00 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• hey anon.
    she CAN say december. duh. read the rules. ANYWAYS

my hubby is deployed, and comming home this summer some time. still hopeing that extention doesnt hit us. Its hard i know. I have two little ones. There are a lot of groups on here that can definatly help you!!!! good luck!!!
    Anonymous

• My husband is in the Coast Guard. We've been married for one year in December. I'm 20 and he's 22. We both lived in California our whole lives until three years ago when I moved to Alaska. I was here for one year and I met my husband who had just been stationed in Alaska from San Diego. We fell crazy in love and are expecting our first child and it's extremely hard to do this when he's gone. If you need anything talk to me!

CaliCoastieWife

Answer by CaliCoastieWife at 1:28 AM on Sep. 30, 2009