Blue veins through nips? PIOG

Ok so I had a short weird period this month which ended the 18th(a little over a week ago) Since then my BBs have been swelling, they have blue veins going right through the nipple, and my nipps are getting bigger/darker too. Not really sensitive.

I tested yesterday and BFN. If my period was NOT implantation I would have ovulated yesterday yet I have hardly any CM as opposed to every other month. And if I was to pretend that was not my period, I would be a week late.

Should I test again? Should I wait til my next AF is due(2 weeks exactly) Should I assume these are weird ovulation symptoms? Did anybody have anything like this?
Anything helpful will be very appreciated.

By the way TTC for 6 months

nikincarlos

Asked by nikincarlos at 2:05 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No answers yet