Is anyone 17 weeks and 6 days and not showing a whole lot? Haha I am carrying low and more inside, but you can still tell I am getting bigger and growing.

Haha I am carrying low and more inside, but you can still tell I am getting bigger and growing. Lol it's just many of my friends have no morning sickness/ vomit at all! I have a lot! And they are sticking out more? I shouldn't be worried then? Right? Since I still have like 4 months? I know some girls carry more inside then out?

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 2:42 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im carrying low...im 36 weeks and 3 days...you can just barely tell im pregnant lol..
    im having a girl! =]
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 2:47 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I'm 18 weeks and it just looks like I've put on about 5 pounds or so. Even naked if you looked at me I don't think you would think I was pregnant.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 2:48 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Hey i was sick till about 20 weeks. My doctor said it was not a problem unless my weight does not go up. Just take it easy, and try C bands, they work great! Or ask your doctor for some pills that will help you not be as sick thats what they did for me. I still once is a great moon get sick. And the whole not showing thats not a problem. My aunt would hardly show till she was like 7 months, then out of no were she pops out lol
    HuntersMama09

Answer by HuntersMama09 at 2:49 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• hahha same for me...im SUPER tiny...i almost dont even look pregnant...it has its plus's but also has its downs
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 2:49 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• As long as your ob or midwife says you are healthy, you are fine. How you carry depends on your build, your weight before the pregnancy, and even the pregnancy itself. I carried my girls high like little basketballs under my shirt while my son (middle pregnancy) was very low. I was also sick for 6 months straight with my first baby & she delivered within days of her due date at a very healthy weight. I didn't show with her until very late--I was wearing my regular jeans at 20 weeks. Every pregnancy is different. Try not to compare yourself to your friends (except for fun) as it will just drive you crazy!
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 2:49 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• i was way high and now im low im 36 weeks i dropped a few days ago but i still cant breath:) it sucks but i honestly dont mind i mean in the end i get a little baby:) oh and im having a boy
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 3:05 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Haha wow thank you! This all helps me feel much better lol. I know I just got off the phone with My cousin and she carried the same as I am right now. She said it might be because we have long waists. Not to worry, I am healthy and I eat very good and healthy! Thank you everyone! ;) Good luckw ith your babies and children haha.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 3:26 PM on Mar. 27, 2009