To quell my concern: How many of you believe we ASKED to be attacked on 9/11?

A yes or no will suffice, but elaborate if you must, my only goal here is to figure out just who I'm talking to on a day to day basis here.

Oh and since I'm busy today I probably wont respond to many bashers - I'm more interested in a YES or NO at the top of your post.

Praying

Asked by Praying at 2:44 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Well ,I would like someone to explain just how?.......................
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 2:46 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• what does 9/11's tragedy's and subsequent random miracles of survival have to do with who you talk to on a day to day basis?
    Anonymous

• In some way. There are many people in different countries who don't like the American way of life. They hate everything about U.S.
    Anonymous

• there goes yes no
    Anonymous

• yes- no
    Anonymous

• I think our country let its arrogance get the best of it, but I don't think our country deserved what happened.
    Anonymous

• Hm . . .

Well . . .

Did the COUNTRY ask for it or the GOVERNMENT?

COUNTRY no

GOVERNMENT . . . well . . . maybe
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 3:06 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• no!!
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 3:08 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• No. So do victims of murder ask to be killed. I am so sick of people trying to assign the blame to people other than the 19 vile jerks who flew planes into builidings that day. They made a choice to kill those people. No one made them do it. Our of pure hate they did this. We need to put the blame where it should belong on the 19 vile extremists who choose to kill innocent men, women and children. They are burning in hell for all eternity so they are getting justice thankfully.
    Anonymous

• NO absolutely not
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:11 PM on Mar. 27, 2009