Question for ALL First time mommies! (not for mommies going on 2 + babies)

So im also a first time mommy...Just out of curiousity, with everything your feeling, have you said yet "i dont want anymore kids, this isnt even worth it"

ive said that...i mean i think its all worth it but with how im feeling idk if i could go for baby number 2..lol..i didnt think id be in THIS much pain lol..

OR has any of you said "man i want like 4 kids" and now with this being your first you change your mind yet?

I want 4 kids soooo badly, but idk if i could deal with all this pain again...i prolly good...its Mind over Matter =]

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I used to want 4 kids but after THIS I dont think so. Not only was the giving birth hell but just the whole taking care of a baby thing is sooooooooo hectic. MAYBE eventually I'll have another...but how bout in 18 years when I already have one out of the house. lol.
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 2:49 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• i wanted 4 kids bad but now im happy with 3...u dont have to buy bigger cars and stuff like that idk i still want 4 thought
    Anonymous

• I got the one awesome little boy that I wanted. Sometimes I think I'd like another baby, but I don't wanna be pregnant again. And as easy as it was for me, I don't wanna go through labor again. I think I'll just get a dog or something.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 3:08 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• After my son was born he was hospitalized several times and cried for 5 months straight. I said several times during that time in our lives I was done having babies. But now that things have settled own and I am really starting to enjoy being a mother I am pretty sure I'll have one more, but that is one less than the 3 I had originally planned on
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 3:12 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I said that many times. I had a very difficult pregnancy but the absolute joy and unconditional love you feel for your child I would make any kind of sacrifice I have to so I can experience that love again
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 3:35 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I felt the same way. When I was pregnant w/ my son I said no way, never again. I was just miseralbe being pregnant w/ him. Then once he was born and we went thru him being colic, I said it again, NO MORE!! lol. Here I am pregnant w/ #2 which was planned. This pregnancy isn't as bad as the first, and seems to be going alot faster. Once your first gets a little older, and things aren't as crazy you may change your mind and want to have another. I'm glad my son is 4 1/2 and not younger, I don't think I could handle being pregnant and chasing him all over. I'm already worn out enouch as it is.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 3:43 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I am still pregnant with my first, and I think I wont want to do this again, its been stressful and hard... my SO thinks one is good too. we used to want three
    jparker289

Answer by jparker289 at 4:15 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• This is my first pregnancy and I am not sure I want another one. I always said only 1. I love him so much and I consider him my miracle baby, but its been so hard and uncomfortable carrying him. My husband wants a girl but I just dunno if I can do this again!
    sheenar

Answer by sheenar at 6:59 PM on Mar. 28, 2009