• In the Spotlight:

Tattoos: Before & After?

I was wondering if there was anyone out with there with pictures of tattoos before and after pregnancy. (if you could please post them)

I've always heard that the "body art" gets stretched and ruined. But i've never actually seen any...

just curious... how it all turns out. *i've never had one before..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I have tattoos all over, including one on my side - none of them are different after my pregnancies. Now, I also put on 35 pounds with my last pregnancy, so if there is a more drastic weight difference, there could have been some stretching. But, that would happen with any very significant weight gain. The tattoo I have on my side was done by an artist who was very careful on the placement and he was very good at his job.
    Sorry, I didn't take before and after pictures of my tattoos, so I don't really have anything to show for comparison.
    ElderGothMom

Answer by ElderGothMom at 6:58 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I have a tattoo of a dolphin on my bikini line and was told that during my pregnancy it would end up looking like a whale but it didnt

aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 11:23 PM on Mar. 27, 2009