Tattoos: Before & After (PIOG)

I was wondering if there was anyone out with there with pictures of tattoos before and after pregnancy. (if you could please post them)

I've always heard that the "body art" gets stretched and ruined. But i've never actually seen any...

just curious... how it all turns out. *i've never had one before..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• depends on where you get them... i have seen some get messed up and i have seen others that have not
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:58 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• If I gain or lose weight, will it affect my tattoo?

Typically no. However, there have been some cases where a person has lost or gained a significant amount of weight and the tattoo was affected by this. Usually , during pregnancy, a tattoo in the pelvic area will stretch. After pregnancy, when the body takes its original shape, the tattoo will return to normal. Stretch marks can damage a tattoo, but repairs are usually possible. Building muscle (significant muscle) can cause a tattoo to look distorted in certain areas of the tattoo.

epoh

Answer by epoh at 3:14 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• epoh

Answer by epoh at 3:17 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Im sorry I dont but mine is on my thigh and it didnt change at all.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 3:37 PM on Mar. 27, 2009