Single Moms??

Where are all the single moms? And what do you do with your free time, etc?

Anne.Marie

Asked by Anne.Marie at 2:54 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm a single mom. And free time? What's that? lol jk On the rare occasion I have free time, I'm either surfing the net, working in the garden, reading a book, cooking, paying bills (yup I do that during my "free time"), dancing with DD, or simply sitting on the back porch enjoying the sun shine.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 3:07 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Free time?? I have no idea what youre talking about.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 3:09 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Well my kids go with the ex on the weekends (6pm fri to 4pm sun) and when theyre gone I dont know what to do with myself. I lost all my friends when I was with him and all my free time before was spent cooking cleaning or with the kids or him. Now Im kind of just lost and a bit lonely
    Anne.Marie

Answer by Anne.Marie at 3:23 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I'm a single Mom and in my spare time,even though I don't get that much spare time,I chillax and have me time
    Aimee789135

Answer by Aimee789135 at 5:50 PM on Mar. 27, 2009