Do you own a "Real" designer purse?

I have a Gucci; it's 15 years old. Would like a new one but the cheapest one I saw online was $399.00.

Yellowrose9

Asked by Yellowrose9 at 2:55 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I have a Dooney&Burke but I don't use it much since I bought the HUGE newsboy bag for six bucks from a flea market. It holds ten tons, I likes it muchly.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 3:51 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I have a Coach.. It was $350 on sale at Macy's.. but I love it!!
    Anonymous

• I have a Louis Vitton purse and wallet (1500$), I got it as an engagement gift from my in-laws. I would never to able to afford one on my own. I would love a Coach purse though : )
    Fordmomma

Answer by Fordmomma at 3:04 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I have a coach purse and wallet (850 purse )(450 wallet) family member gave it to me.
    Dh bought me a Rocawear purse(100)I like it better.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 3:12 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• No Coach purse costs 850. Unless it's luggage. The most for a purse is 550.
    Anonymous

• There's a Coach outlet near me, so I go a couple times a year. The last one I got was in November, but I just got a Lucky bag. I have about 7 Coach bags. I'm addicted to them, lol.
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 3:15 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Yes...I have 3 Gucci bags, 2 Fendi, one prada and 4 louis vuitton and 1 louis vuitton wallet. I also have Furla and Coach. I've accumilated them through the years...my hubby bought them all before we got married. I'm way too cheap now to allow him to spend such money. lol
    NJMom2Tyler

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 3:28 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I have an old Gucci, 2 or 3 Coach and a bunch of Dooney & Bourkes. There's a couple other mid-range ($400+) bags in my collection that I don't remember what brands they are. I don't use any of them anymore since I learned of the Jen Groover Butler Bags . Best purse ever, I've got three I alternate between and am now going to ebay all my other handbags.

Anonymous

• I have, dooney&burke, coach, fendi, gucci and some designer I can't even pronouce his name but the bag was orignally $398.00 and I got it for $90 ? at Nordstrom Rack
    ANu-Lyfe

Answer by ANu-Lyfe at 3:52 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• To the anonymous poster who said "No Coach purse costs 850", the "Addison" business bag is $700 and the "Julianne" spectator tote is $1000. There's also an adorable alligator clutch ("Bonnie") that retails for $7,000. If you were at all familiar with Coach you would know that their handbags run quite the range in price.
    Anonymous