How important are men?

I wonder because I see and read about wives being bashed for wanting to have more time with their husbands but then the husband being bashed for not spending enough time with their children instead being at work so much (when there's a choice) Isn't this a double standard?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• A husband should always make time for his family regardless of work or anything.
    Anonymous

• omg I know what you mean! I see some women bashing others to get over nagging their husband to come home yet they ridicule the hell out of him if he wasn't taking care of the kids.  Its hypocritical!

Anonymous

• Not sure how important they are to others but mine is important to me whether he's here with me or not. some days I wish he wasn't important bc he can drive me nuts in general but my heart seems to taken a liking to him so that's all that matters.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:15 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I think woman on here just like to bash each other. LOL can't seem to get throught one question answer subject that there isn't at least one person bashing the one asking the question or someone who responded.
    nannabart

Answer by nannabart at 7:04 PM on Mar. 27, 2009