Another teething Question

My DS is 7 months old. He has his 2 bottom teeth and has been really fussy.. Especially yesterday.. I fallowed ya'll advice and took him to the ER they checked him out said they could find nothing wrong with him.. He did nothing but cry all yesterday has been a little better today.. But now has a runny nose but it's clear so I'm not really worried.. But I was wondering if it could be his top teeth.. His gums arent swollen or anything showing his teeth are coming in.. I just didnt know if maybe I should start watching closely or call his doctor about all this and see what he says?

TristansMommy16

Asked by TristansMommy16 at 3:04 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• The runny nose thing is common when they are teething. I would try giving him some Tylenol and cold celery to chew on. The Tylenol is because he might have a headache on top of the teething pain. The celery is for the teething. The juices from the celery have a numbing effect.
    lathena

Answer by lathena at 3:21 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• My son's gums never get swollen before he gets teeth - he just cried more and was more irritable.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:19 PM on Mar. 27, 2009