What do you hate most about changing your baby's diaper?

for me.. it would have to be when she poos (or even worse has a blowout) & the fact that i have to wrestle her, pin her down and try to keep her from scratching her butt.. caked with doo doo.. and if she succeeds.. keep her from scratching her head or tasting her fingers. (9monthold)

when there are other ppl here.. it takes 2-3 ppl to get the job done right.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My son has just discovered that he has something down there so he tries to play with it every diaper change and sometimes he has a blowout and the poo is EVERYWHERE. I have to pin him down so that he wont touch it and then put his hand in his mouth...and in the procress usually get it all over me.
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 3:22 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• i hated when there were poopy diapers and my daughter would have diaper rash and she would try to scratch her butt but iwould push her hands away before she could
    mom2b23869

Answer by mom2b23869 at 3:22 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I hate changing my DS's dirty diapers! He seems to always get it ALL over his penis and it is SOO hard to get it out of all the little folds of it and the little wrinkles in his balls...man girls are easier! 3 little swipes and done! I have a DD too and she seemed to be easier! well easier until she was older and then it was a game to chase her running down the hall getting poop off her butt!
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 3:23 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I would have to agree totally with you! I have a 9 month old...I know exactly what you are going through! It's a workout. I swear I am sweating after every diaper change!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 3:23 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• My 7 month old like to flip over before I clean her all the way so sometimes it results in her flipping with poo still all over her and having to give her a bath..
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 3:24 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Diarrhea. Ugh.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 3:29 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Wow, I must be lucky because my 8 1/2 month old is pretty good during diaper changes. I have toys around the edges of her changing table that she only sees when I'm changing her, so maybe that helps. I hate when I am wiping her and the wipe gets stuck to the sticky tab part of the diaper.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:30 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• my mother compared changing my 10month old to handling a live fish.

and to me, that's a lot from her considering she used to run her own day care. XD

she doesn't even try anymore, she just holds my daughter's hands for me if she's around.
    r.e.l.s.m.o.m.

Answer by r.e.l.s.m.o.m. at 3:31 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• well im a new mom and have a 3 week old...everytime I go to change his poopy diapers, he finds the need to keep pooping while i'm trying to change him! Even if I wait and see if he's just trying to finish..no matter how long I give him to finish, he always has to keep pooping once I pull the diaper off!!
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 3:32 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• For my toddler, when he won't lie down for diaper change.
    starandseen

Answer by starandseen at 3:35 PM on Mar. 27, 2009