What foods are the best and healthiest being pregnant? Any thing I should try?

Any thing I should try? I want to make sure I am very healthy.

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 3:30 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Just keep your kitchen stocked with healthy snacks like almonds whole grain snacks peanut butter celery apples yogurt etc.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 3:33 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• the more variety the better. Eat lots of fresh foods/fruits & things high in omega fatty acids (omega 3) Omega fatty acids are the used by the brain much more efficiently than other fats. If you eat enough of them, your baby's brain will be more efficient & it will grow to it's best possible ability. I believe it's the reason Asian people are so smart. They have the highest fish diet than most other cultures.

Stay away from fast food, the more you eat/cook/prepare at home the easier it is to stay away from un-healthy fats & over processed foods.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:36 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• vegetables, fruits, whole grains, limit red meat, lots of water, limit sodium
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 4:37 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Ok good lol I am doing something right for My baby and I! :) Sounds healthy LOl
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 12:27 AM on Mar. 30, 2009