Does anything work for Morning sickness??

I've tried preggie pops, bland foods, saltines, lemons, everything I can think of... I had this my entire pregnancy with my first child and I could sleep most the bad feelings away, but now I have my son to chase after so sleeping the yuck away doesn't happen. I would really appreciate any ideas that could help???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yeah, I would have said crackers. Idk.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 3:44 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Sounds like you are already doing everything I can think of. Maybe the sea bands for motion sicknes? Those might help. I'm sorry, hopefully it will pass sooner with this pregnancy.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 3:44 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• yeah crackers before you even sit up out of bed. Also eating many meals throughout the day so your stomach is never empty.

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:46 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• When are you eating the crackers? B/c when I had morning sickness, I would keep saltines by my bed at night and before I even moved I would eat several. If I walked into the kitchen it was too late. lol. So if you havent tried that, try eating before you move in the morning, I have no idea why that helped me but it did! Thought I would pass it along. lol
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 3:47 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• my dr had to proscribe ani nausea meds i couldn t keep any thing down not even water is was bad and it was like that for the whole 9 months it was bad well talk to your dr they should help i know mine did good luck
    caspers_mommy

Answer by caspers_mommy at 3:57 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Try anything with ginger or ginger ale?
    happymom0724

Answer by happymom0724 at 4:45 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I agree with pp. Anything with ginger!
    MyJoieDeVivre

Answer by MyJoieDeVivre at 5:34 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I kept a bag of ginger snaps next to the bed... other than that talk to your Dr. they could prescribe something - they gave me a pill until they found out that I couldn't keep it down either - so they actually make anti-nausea suppositories. Gross, but you gotta do what you gotta do...
    Anonymous