Where did your child get his first tooth?

My dd first tooth just came in about 2-3 weeks ago and it is on the top right side. It is broke through good and you can see it pretty good, but it doesn't look like it has came down as far as it is going too. But it also looks like there are tow more on the top trying to come in. I can see white through the gums. She is almost 9 months, and so cute when she smiles and you see those little gums with a little tooth on the side. Just curious where yours first tooth was.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My oldest had his 1st tooth at 7mos, my 2nd at 3 1/2 mos, and my youngest waited until she was 1 yr and 1 day old. Now she has the top 2 and bottom 2, and she skipped all the ones in between and now has the 2 top molars!!!!! Unusual????
    tamglam28

Answer by tamglam28 at 4:02 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Both my boys got the normal first two teeth, the bottom middle two. But my second, instead of getting the middle front teeth next, got the same one your daughter did. Very cute with his little lopsided smile.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 4:08 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Both my boys got their two bottom front teeth first. My youngest is now 12 months and has 10 going on 12 including his pre-molars I think.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 4:27 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• My dd her front 4 poked through all at once. Then the four molers. Now at 22 months she has those 8 plus the next two top teeth on either side. It's the cutest little smile b/c of all the gaps.
    Anonymous

• My 6 month old is getting his bottom middle 2 now!! They're barely broke thru, but my little man is growin up so fast.
    tykesmommy

Answer by tykesmommy at 2:35 AM on Mar. 30, 2009