How many times do you use a bath towel before you wash it?

I feel like washing towels is a never ending cycle in my house!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I will use a towel usually about 3 times. I mean, you're clean after all when you use it.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:00 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• ewww, I only use it once then wash it.
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 4:03 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• UGH this is a huge discussion in my family.. my mom can use a towel more than once.. that makes me yack! My hubby used to use the same towel until we got together..now we cant do it.. It totally grosses me out.. I know that we are clean when we get out of the shower but there are a few yuck factors I cant get past... when you dry off.. even if you exfoliate.. "skin bits" I call em are coming off on the towel.. they dry along with the towel and then you rub them back on your body the next time you use the towel..ick Then what is the last thing you dry?... even if its your feet.. whats the first thing you dry?.. usually the face is in the top 2.. i dont want feet, butt, (or whatever is dried last) residue on my face?..ick. I think whatever works for others is great for them.. but for my household.. we use a towel once. I just cant get past the thought of crusty skin bits in the towel.

Tzutchka

Answer by Tzutchka at 4:07 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• 2-3 times.
    AMsMommy212

Answer by AMsMommy212 at 4:09 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• About 3 times...
    NJMom2Tyler

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 4:11 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• LOL, what's so gross if you clean yourself. It's gross if it's somebody elses towel. I will use mine 2-3 times.
    Anonymous

• I usually do about 2-3 times. If I am lucky, but most of the time we spill something and it is the towel hung up in the bathroom that gets grabbed to clean it up, no one wants to use it again after it's cleaned up milk! And huby will sometimes grab my towel and use it, but I cant do that, using it again when it has only touched myself is one thing, but after someone else has used it is another thing. Gross.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 4:19 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• ONCE! I can't use a towel more than once. And I am not a clean freak but I have different towels for my face and hair then for my body.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 4:25 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• About 3 times....then its time for the towel to be washed lol.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 4:38 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• What about wash clothes?
    Anonymous