Does anyonr know of a good online school to get your GED?

A friends son wants his GED, but doesn't have allot of time to study, So I need a online school to tell her about. Thanks

Asked by christene at 11:25 AM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Teens (13-17)

• Hello my name is shawntae and I am 18 years old. I attend this online program called penn you can get your high school diploma. you can even earn diffrent degrees for college. so im attending the high school section of penn foster and is very easy. all you have to do is take test and pass them and if you dont pass they give you a second time to improve yourself. its 35 dollars a month. and worth it!!

Answer by Angel182310 at 11:33 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• My daughter just got her GED, she did it through the local school system. It was insane because she's only 16 there was a ton of red tape, but your local school sys. may have answers for you.

Answer by Mamma_Tree at 2:25 AM on Jun. 21, 2008