Your child is a tard

This is a blog written by a special education teacher. I don't have a child with special needs but I am very offended that someone would write this kind of trash about children. What do you think?
http://www.fullduplex.org/tardblog/
Just because you have the right under the First Amendment to write trash like this..doesn't mean you should.

legalmommy101

Asked by legalmommy101 at 4:04 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• The thing is, society is going to the crapper. My SIL is a teacher at a high school & she & her friends (all teachers) drink like it's going out of style & they do this at places they know their students work at 2 get discounts from them. They also smoke pot b4 class & claim if it weren't for it they wouldn't be able to be around those bleep, bleep, bleeps!

Needless to say that was enough (plus other personal stuff) to convince my husband to allow me to at least pre-k homeschool our kids) we'll take it from there.

Oh & the 1st amendment in my opinion needs to be amendent in some way so we're not forced to hear or see the rants of some lunatic, with a new psycho religion & all their junk. Has anyone seen the black jews/ muslums (what ever they are) in NY screaming through their blow horns about how women need 2 B oppresed. Man thank God we were in NY & I couldn't find a rock, I would have knocked him off that stage fast.
    Happ-eToBme

Answer by Happ-eToBme at 5:07 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• She goes to very great pains in the FAQ to talk her way out of it. Kind of reminds me of something I saw last night on tv - a bunch of white supremacists in a prison gang going to great lengths to explain how they didn't actually hate anyone and were just misunderstood.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:08 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• are you freaking serious this just pisses me off. i have a special needs child.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 4:15 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Oh I saw that first line and I was ready to attack you seriously. I hope they don't actually let her around children.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 4:15 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Disgusting. And horrifying that she a teacher.

Momtocccd

Answer by Momtocccd at 4:16 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I know I posted a few months ago about a similar blog. Again it was run by a Secial Ed teacher and she was just hateful! I think someone needs to take it to the school board and have her removed from her teaching job!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:29 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Disgusting.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 4:35 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• what a sick bitch
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 4:37 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I wouldn't let her teach my children how to cross a street - BUT - it's her right to say whatever she wants just as it's my right to not read her drivel...

What kind of teacher is pleased that she can lie to her students and convince them she built a school by herself in 3 days - this woman is so far past ignorant I can't even think of a word to describe her...
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 4:38 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Oh & the 1st amendment in my opinion needs to be amendent in some way so we're not forced to hear or see the rants of some lunatic, with a new psycho religion & all their junk.

That sentiment is honestly terrifying
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:25 PM on Mar. 27, 2009