Its 8 clock at night.. your at Target Or Walmart.. You see a family in line ahead of you with diapers and few other things on their cart.. their toddler is in PJS and slippers sitting in the cart.. waht do you think? is this differnt to you then an adult in PJS?

this is inspired by the walmart pjs question..

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 4:09 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes its different. The kid usually can't dress themselves, but an adult can
    Anonymous

• Its wayyyy different. I dont care what kids are wearing as long as they are covered and are warm enough.

Of course, I have seen adults in things that may be classified as pj's and I couldnt care less about that either. lol But if I saw a grown man in button up flannels that would be strange. ROFL
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 4:11 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I dont really care how anyone dresses. Personally I dont go anywhere in my pj's and my son doesnt usually either. However, 8:00 is his bed time so if i realized at about that time that i was out of wipes and diapers i would just scoop him up and take him in pajamas. I dont think a toddler in pj's is that big of a deal.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 4:12 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Lol, a kid will always look cute in their little pjs. I can see why an adult would go to the store at night wearing pjs but it does kind of look ridiculous.
    Miss-Baby-Baker

Answer by Miss-Baby-Baker at 4:13 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Of course it's different for a baby.
    NJMom2Tyler

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 4:13 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• im not surew hat this is suppost to imply but i go to walmart and such in pj pants....is that wrong? why? anyway, considering its night time, and there are diapers in the cart, chances are they ran out and needed some...yea...i wouldnt get dressed up for that either
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 4:13 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• omg why so much talk about PJ's lol!!!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:13 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I've taken my kids to the store in pj's before because they have had their baths and all, then I realized that I needed milk or something. Yes, it's different on kids then adults because their little kids. Who wants to re-dress their kids for a 10 min trip before you put them to bed, but an adult can take 15 seconds and throw some clothes on. It's just different.....
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 4:14 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Pffttt..my son is 5 and he goes to the pool three nights a week in his pjs. Gymboree jimmies look just like clothes anyway.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 4:14 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• All this talk of PJs makes me sleepy...LOL
    Kaci_Eden

Answer by Kaci_Eden at 4:16 PM on Mar. 27, 2009