Ug, i hate these new bottles i bought.

Our walmart has very slim pickens on bottles. I have been using the avent, but they don't sale them in my town anywhere, and she likes the bigger type nipples. And we are needing the bigger bottles now not the 4 and 5 oz. So i bought a 3 pack of the soothies. Now yes they are not overly expensive but still every penny counts. So i opened them and started using them and they are the stage tow medium/fast flow nipples. Well, those things are still too slow that what she likes. I went back to walmart today to get the next flow size, and they dont have anything higher than that. Is stage 2 as high as soothie goes?Should i just make the nipple bigger with a safety pin and poke holes in it or something?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would just use a fork to make the hole bigger. That's what I did with my slow flow nipples.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:15 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• A prong on a fork will work.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 4:34 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Look online... you can order avent bottles and nipples online if your town no longer has it. www.Babiesrus.com or www.avent.com ... Or you could order faster flow in the soothie brand. Personally, I don't like the idea of poking holes in the nipples. It could make it fall apart faster. It's especially risky if you use silicone nipples. With latex... it is not as risky, but I still wouldn't do it. But that's just a personal decision. Another suggestion is to ask the store to order it for you. That way you don't have to pay for the shipping costs.
    ShadesofGrey

Answer by ShadesofGrey at 6:04 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Try another Walmart or different store to get the bottle's/nipples she likes.
    Anonymous