Is anyone here as sick and tired as I am of all the political ranting that goes on around here?

Especially when the people doing it are too chickensh*t not to post anonymously.

quirkymama

Asked by quirkymama at 4:22 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Yep, I have just stopped reading them.
    southernstyle88

Answer by southernstyle88 at 4:24 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• If I were, I would guess I would stop reading questions posted specifically to the Politics section. Just a thought.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:25 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Yes!!!!!!!!! There are lots of other things going on in the world besides Obama. This section isn't specifically for Politics...it's for Politics and Current Events
    Anonymous

• Well - I'm not a terribly big fan of the anon posters because a large percentage of them do it for the sole purpose of either stirring up trouble or to be nasty just because.

That being said - I don't think there can ever be enough conversation amongst the general public about our political system and whatever may be currently occurring within it. Politics effect every aspect of our lives whether we want to accept that or not.

beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 4:29 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I'm not sick of it. There is a lot of information to learn about politics. It's here to discuss, so if someone is sick of it i guess they can get on another topic.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:32 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I would love for the conversations to turn into something with a solution than the continued ranting. We all know the gov't is corrupt.
    Anonymous

• I get tired of people getting upset over people posting anon.................they just don't want to get stalked. I also get tired of people critisizing Obama, I think there is a bunch of racist on here and they don't want to admit it, so they blame him for stupid things.
    Anonymous

• beachmommaof2 Well - I'm not a terribly big fan of the anon posters because a large percentage of them do it for the sole purpose of either stirring up trouble or to be nasty just because.

I agree, most of the answers I report are from anon. I have expressed several times that they should remove the anon option, I bet we will have much more civil discussions.
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 4:33 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I'm sick of people bashing anons
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 4:34 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I really think you should stop pulling the race card for anyone that chooses to disagree with Obama.
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 4:34 PM on Mar. 27, 2009