• In the Spotlight:

ew gross ugh!

Im 38 weeks + 3days pregnant and it seems like when i go to the bathroom and wipe, the toilet paper is drenched in booger like discharge. Its clear with a yellow tint to it. It has been off and on like this since about 35 weeks, but today its constant everytime i wipe. Im also 2cm dilated & over 60% thin. I think im contracting but its not in regular periods. I had sex last night and also did nipple stimulation.
Is this discharge normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like your Mucus Plug might be coming out.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:38 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• sounds like your mucos plug, a good sign that your body is preparing to labor, GL, and I hope it goes smoothly for you!
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 4:38 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• There is no blood show though. Doesnt that go along with loss of mucus plug?
    Anonymous

• No blood show doesn't mean any thing I didn't have blood show till my kids were here. Sounds like your bundle may be coming tonite worse case tomorrow Good luck. I migth be in there to.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 4:41 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Yes, could be the plug, no you don't also have to have bloody show with it, and even if its just discharge (and not your plug) thats still very very normal too. With my pregnancies I always had a huge amount of mucus in my last trimester; no matter how much i wiped up! Yeah! Isn't pregnancy fun? LOL
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 4:43 PM on Mar. 27, 2009