Would you rather NOT have borders?

Should we let everyone and their brother into our nation without restrictions? Without Laws?
Why do we have Laws and a Constitution if certain people feel they are exempt? This goes for ALL politicians too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Hell the F no!
    Anonymous

• I think we need strict laws on crossing the borders. If i need a visa to travel outside the country than you should get one to to come here.
    Anonymous

• I don't know about anyone else, but I am so sick and tired of all the illegals sneaking over here, getting caught, and then being allowed to stay while getting every assistance that we all fight for and get turned down for... gov. assistance, social security, free college education, free mortgages etc.

Anonymous

• For the most part anyone who thinks this is either nuts,illegal themselves,or illegals in their fam.So therefore they are going to want to downplay it and even go as far as to bash those who want illegal immigration laws better inforced.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:50 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Since Americans aren't allowed to have any respect for their own culture, language and laws within their own country because we're screamed at to constantly forsake ourselves and be "PC" to everyone...I think the only sensible thing to do is to "tear down" the borders and make it a free for all. Why not make it official that we're everyone's doormat?

Sorry but I grow tired of being reprimanded by people for not wanting everyone that's here illegally to get a pat on the ass and a thumbs up. I'm tired of people getting annoyed at me because they're in MY country but I don't speak THEIR language. I guess I'm old school, my grandmother came here from Italy, learned the language, learned the laws and got citizenship like you're supposed to. I'm not sure why she had to do it the right way but no one else does?

We are both a melting pot and a mosaic...but NOT a free-for-all. Demand some respect for your country Americans!
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 4:50 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I would never say we should just open our borders, we need to find ways to strengthen them to keep illegals out and make legal immigration the only way to get anything, no benefits if you aren't legal.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:54 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• hell no send there butts back. there is a way to come here and do it the right way.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 4:55 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• "For the most part anyone who thinks this is either nuts,illegal themselves,or illegals in their fam.So therefore they are going to want to downplay it and even go as far as to bash those who want illegal immigration laws better inforced."

I agree. I'm not saying don't let anybody come into the country ever. Just do it right and hell yes learn the language! You go to another country, you learn the language, no?
    Anonymous

• gov. assistance, social security, free college education, free mortgages etc.

LOL! Yeah, illegal aliens get free mortgages and college educations! Where do you get this stuff? Illegals are undocumented. they don't get anything.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 5:25 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Sure why not...all they do is cause problems anyway.
    abs0726

Answer by abs0726 at 5:30 PM on Mar. 27, 2009