When did you spill the beans that you were pregnant?

just curious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• when I was 17 weeks pregnant my SO and I decided to tell our families and our friends, we waited just to make sure everything was going to be ok! and honestly we waited until we were ok with the idea of a baby! and I started to show lol
    jparker289

Answer by jparker289 at 4:45 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I was 3 months I didn't want to tell anybody I think I told my Best Friend first.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 4:45 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Some like to tell right way others like to wait for their 1st ultra sound pics, it just up to you :) But no matter what your family and friends expressions are SOOO funny lol
    HuntersMama09

Answer by HuntersMama09 at 4:47 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• 8 weeks to our families. we had 2 ultrasounds before we told them
    Anonymous

• i was 11 weeks. we were going to wait until after the first ultrasound but i blabbed to my mom that morning and word spread like wildfire through my family beofre i even had a chance to go to the doctor lol.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 5:00 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I thought I was 10 weeks when we told our families but come to find out I was only 7 weeks. I still would have told them then, though.

Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:03 PM on Mar. 27, 2009