where do you like to buy your kids clothes at?

i'm just wondering what places you like. i am 31 weeks and i need some advice on what places have good quality and prices.

ilovenoah26

Asked by ilovenoah26 at 4:47 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Babies go through clothes so fast, so I always shop where there's clearance, sales and I do a lot of shopping at Wal-Mart and Target. They are much cheaper than Babies R Us, and department stores. But I'll browse anywhere and if the price is right, I'll buy. Your baby will outgrow the clothes before your baby actually wears the clothes out.
    happymom0724

Answer by happymom0724 at 4:53 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• It depends...Old Navy, Gap, The Child's Place, Target, Shopko...
    mommy2karsyn

Answer by mommy2karsyn at 4:54 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• walmarts garanimals are great. i love target and the childrens place. and old navy has a lot of great clearance stuff.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 4:57 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• CARTERS!! I freaking love that store, plus they always have REALLY good sales all the time.
    xocyncyn

Answer by xocyncyn at 5:30 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Carters and The Children's Place ... both of them usually have great sales and super cute clothes. I also like Old Navy.
    ShadesofGrey

Answer by ShadesofGrey at 6:00 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• walmart, target, old navy and the childrens place.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 6:05 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I LOVE Gymboree! Be careful, they can add up quick, but they also have great sales and are really nice quality. I always wait a few weeks after a new line comes out, because they always have sales. I also shopped Children's Place when my daughter was small......GREAT prices!
    AnnasMom10

Answer by AnnasMom10 at 6:36 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• baby gap and target and e-bay!
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 6:59 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Don't go out and buy a whole bunch of clothes in infant size. If you have a washer and dryer, it is better to buy the most essential items and just wash more often. Your baby won't care if he/she wears the same 8 outfits. Your baby will outgrow the clothes so fast you won't believe it.
    Also, ask your friends and family to give you clothes in 3 months size and up when they buy presents for the baby. It is always nice to have ready outfits in the closet for your baby when they outgrow some of the old clothes.
    When I go shopping I always look for clothes in bigger sizes when I find sales for later. Just make sure you keep in mind what season it will be when your baby will fit the clothes. For example don't get winter clothes in size 6 months if your baby will be 6 months old in the summer.Good luck with the baby...
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 7:00 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I was the new mom that had to have ONLY name brand clothing-HAHA. My husband and I paid for it big time when our wallets were empty. I gave away so many "not name brand" clothing that its ridiculous. My suggestion would be to shop at walmart or target for just a few "nice" outfits for when you are going out to fancy places, and buy everything else used. I own a little boutique now on the web, and I only buy used clothing from other boutiques for my daughter to wear. We usually don't buy much, we trade our things more often, so our babies always have "new" clothes. lol. I save so much money! And my DD never knows the difference. Now, our families all buy her clothes, but as long as its out of their pocket, and not mine, its fine with me. :) Spend your money on other things like a GREAT crib, or invest in a cradle swing, things that your baby can use for months! You'll thank yourself for it later on! :) Hope this helps!
    wishwish

Answer by wishwish at 7:17 PM on Mar. 27, 2009