The Sneaky Chef??

Has anyone heard of the Sneaky Chef and tried her recipes? If so how did they come out?

Anne.Marie

Asked by Anne.Marie at 4:47 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Food & Drink

• ....I don't know if it's the same woman, or not, but I have tried one recipe from Jessica Seinfeld's book called Deceptively Delicious. It was the chocolate cake. It wasn't bad at all, not Crazy sweet, but you couldn't tell there was something healthy in it... I didn't use her frosting, it wasn't too healthy, and it wasn't very yummy. (I made it, but I didn't use it, I used store bought frosting, cuz I thought I would need more, because I made the cake a triple batch for a party)
    Destiny13

Answer by Destiny13 at 5:14 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Shoot, I invented that long before Chicklet blew somebody to get her old book published (bitter much? oh hells yeah...) I still use fruit and vegetable purees to make muffins, brownies, cakes, lots of things
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:24 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Well Im sure theres a lot of people that do. I am hoping to find some good recipes though that really hide the veggies in and you can not tell. One of her recipes is for brownies that hide spinach in them, and that would be good for me too not just the kids. Im trying to hide veggies in our food for me and them
    Anne.Marie

Answer by Anne.Marie at 7:55 PM on Mar. 28, 2009