I am reposting this because my cousin wants more input. A little bed time story.

There once was aboy name Johnny Harper. He was a sad little boy. One day he found a lepercaun. It's name was Charlie, he asked the little boy "Why are you so sad." The boy said "I'm such a good boy and do every thing right, but my luck is always bad." Charlie felt bad for the little boy, and said "I will change your luck to good, but however if you judge some one else, and have flaws your self you will pay ten fold." Johnny said that's ok I never judge. I'm as perfect as they come so I can't put others down." The leprecaun said "Ok." The next day was the best day of Johnnys' life. He got an A on his test, the girl in school Sara who was the prettiest girl he's ever seen said she would be his girl friend. Yes life was good for Johnny. Two days later on the way to school Johnny saw this kid from school named Timmy. Now Timmy was the school out cast. He had two moms, one smoked, and one always drank. They were poor.
Continued...

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 4:50 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• what a great story i love it what a wonderful cousin you have.. most teens do not think like this at all.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 5:27 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• They live with his grandma who had a ton of cats and dogs. His clothes smelt simple awefull. Timmy said "Hi Johnny." Every morning except the last three. Johnny has been able to avoid him. Johnny saw Sara walking up as well as her brother. Johnny so badly wanted to impress her brother. Saras' brother jack then started being very hateful to Timmy then looked at Johnny so he said, "Ya he's right you are trash you were most likely born in a dumpster." Timmy ran away crying all he wanted was to be friends with Johnny. Jack gave Johnny a high five and him and Sara left. Just than Charlie showed up and said "What did I say about judging?" Johnny replied," But I have no flaws." "Oh no." Says Charlie. " You just gave your self a flaw no matter how good you were before. It's bad to judge," Just than Johnny woke up in his bed. He thought it was a dream. He went down stairs and asked his mom "wheres dad?"
    Continued
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 4:50 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• She replied, "Don't you remeber we are devorced." Johnny thought to himself what. He figured it was a joke. He left for school and on the way there saw Sara. So he started walking to her. She walked away and straight over to a boy who Johnny didn't know. So he walked up and asked," Who is this?" Sara said "My boy friend Timmy." Johnny said," I thought I was your boy friend." " In your dreams." Johnny sat and the curb thinking when he heard a familar voice say," What's the matter little boy." He looked and there was Charlie. He said " Go away leave me alone you ruined my life." Charlie replied "No I didn't you had a gift. As with any gift comes responsibility."

I know this sounds strange It's my 13 yr old cousins literature assignment and she asked me to get opinions
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 4:51 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Sounds like Spiderman, "with great power comes great responsibility."
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:12 PM on Mar. 27, 2009