Okay so I fell down the stairs last night (not on my stomach) but i've been having braxton hicks contractions all day should i be worried?

happyplus3

Asked by happyplus3 at 4:52 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• call your doctor and see what they say. I fell down a few weeks ago on the ice and landed on my butt. I was actually have contractions, and they put me on straight bedrest for almost 2 weeks.
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 4:54 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• It doesnt always matter if you fall on your stomach or not. You can still do some damage (hopefully nothing though). I fell down a flight of wood stairs when I was pregnant with my son and didnt hit my belly but they still had me go in for monitoring and for an ultrasound to be sure.
    Anne.Marie

Answer by Anne.Marie at 4:58 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• anytime that you fall you should call your dr and let him know......
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 8:31 PM on Mar. 27, 2009