Ok, so if you and your children have been playing outside and the kids have some grass stains, and maybe a little dirt on thier clothes, and you needed to run to walmart to get something for dinner on the grill, do you bring your kids in, bathe them, change their clothes, or just use a baby wipe, wash thier hands and faces, and go???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i do the baby wipe thing, but if I were going to the mall or something i would do the bath
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 4:54 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Wash hands and face and be on our way.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 4:55 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• OMG what is up with all the Walmart post today LOL. Anyway, i would go straight to the store. I dont have anytime to go back home. As long as my child is not wet and is comfortable. Screw everybody else.
    tish0607

Answer by tish0607 at 4:56 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• i would just wipe it... esp if dinner is cooking already. I would do that to go anywhere... not just walmart.
    emmetsmom09

Answer by emmetsmom09 at 4:56 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I'd leave them home with Daddy. If he wasn't home, I'd wash em up quick and go. No baths,just a baby wipe,whatever. But I would try to wait for Daddy to get home. Kids and stores are not a good combination.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 4:56 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Just tie 'em to a tree until I get back. No, really I would just be washing hands and faces. And it would be a quick run to the local small grocery here. Walmart is way far away.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 4:58 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Wash their face and hands & GO! I mean unless you plan on putting them to bed why clean them up cuz they are just gonna get dirty again while you are grilling.. lol JMO..
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 5:00 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• just grab a washrag & then go.
    sweetsinglemama

Answer by sweetsinglemama at 5:00 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• i would wash them and go..depending on how dirty their clothes were i would change them...haha ok..i would definetly change them...but thats cuz im just that way..lol...but i wouldnt go to the extreme of giving them a bath first..unless we were going out for a nice dinner or something...but to walmart..lol..no...theyre not worth a bath! lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 5:01 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I would do the washcloth or babywipe thing if it is just a trip to Wal-mart. As long as my kids are not smelling or uncomfortable.
    huffmanall4

Answer by huffmanall4 at 5:05 PM on Mar. 27, 2009