How many of you have had c sections or gave birth at 32 weeks? I may have to. How are the babies?

dogluver

Asked by dogluver at 4:54 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I've had 3 c-sections. But, at 38 and 39 weeks. My babies were fine.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 4:57 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• i had a c section with my son he was fine but he was 40wks.
    if you have to deliver that early they will give you a shot to help babies lungs develope. most babies born at 32wks do pretty well they need some time in the NICU but the majority of them do great and are home with in 4 weeks or so. Try not to stress sometimes babies do better on the outside then on the inside.
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 5:21 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• My son was three weeks early(according to my last given due date, according to my first he was almost six weeks early) and he was a healthy 8 lb. 15.6 oz baby boy. He did just fine. I'm sure your baby will do just fine. I've seen babies born ten weeks early and ended up alright in the end. The baby will probably have to be in the NICU so that his/her lungs can develop better. If your doctor thinks it's best to deliver at 32 weeks, for whatever reason, I'm sure it is for the best interest of you and your baby. Try not to stress about it. Just know that it IS for the best. Stress is BAD for your baby, and no un-needed stress will be good, especially if baby will be early. Good luck, and congrats!!! I hope everything goes smoothly for you momma =] Best wishes and prayers to you and your family =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 5:32 PM on Mar. 27, 2009