What do you think happened to Haleigh?

I feel so sad for her, and so sad about the way it sounds like she was living. What do you think happened to her?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,510821,00.html

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 5:03 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think the babysitter does have something to do with it,or she knows something. IMO But no idea what happened to her.It breaks my heart,what the hell is wrong with people?
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 5:05 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• honestly i dont really know this case its hard to determine whos guilty or what happened because there is so much he-said, she-said going on around here. i think it may have to do with his girlfriend or the mother who was 5,000 behind on childsupport honestly
    Anonymous

• i think "step mom" had something to do with it. maybe Haleigh seen her with this other man and chick had to get rid of her so she didnt tell her dad. why does bio-mom not have custody of Haleigh and the brother anyway?
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 5:08 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I agree the babysitter now step mom had something to do with her disappearance.

Anonymous

• I really hope this isn't another Susan Smith type case.
    Anonymous

• I think her dad accidentally killed her, and he is the stepmoms food ticket, so she isn't telling. They got married so they won't have to go to court and rat each other out through testimony.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 5:20 PM on Mar. 27, 2009