Has your spouse ever cheated on you (while you were married) or you on him? And did you divorce or are you still together?

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• nope never cheated & neither has he ; ]

Answer by Kbmancine at 5:19 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• my hubby recently cheated and we are trying to work it out but i'm having ahrd time getting over it.

• Never! He wouldn't and I wouldn't. Either of us can't do this to our kids. IMO

Answer by mamaada at 5:19 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• We have both made alot of mistakes and we are trying to work on our relationship now

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 5:21 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• My husband and I are currently going through a separation over infidelity, as well as numerous other things. It is definitely a hard thing, especially because we (I, more then him) tried so desperately to work out our relationship to the best of our ability and because of the fact that we have a 9 month old daughter. In the end, I think the separation is the best decision we can make, but the constant thought that I've done everything in my power to have a good relationship and family and it's all failed is most certainly a hard one to cope with.

Answer by sophiafarris at 5:26 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• My husband has had multiple affairs. He confessed and asked for my forgiveness almost 2 yrs ago. We're still together but my feelings for him have gone.

• No, cheating is unforgivable in my book.

Answer by legalmommy101 at 5:40 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Nope. I keep my hubby satisfied in every way, physically, emotionally, and psychologically. I'm still the same person he married. Not double my size. And I take care of him better then his mother does. He has no reason to cheat.

Answer by Chrissy629 at 10:30 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• yes and its been three years and i havent gotton over it and im as depressed now then before.and my feeling for are also gone and dont know if i wanna be with him still

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 5:45 AM on Mar. 28, 2009